I knew I wanted a way to make my goals accessible to my students. After all, they are their goals, not mine. They should not be kept hidden away somewhere in a data binder where mine are the only eyes to see them.
My students should 1. Know what their goals 2. Be reminded of how to make progress on them.
Enter the Visual (and Editable) Goal Bulletin Board. Goal tabs are inserted into adhesive label pockets (purchased separately, affiliate links displayed below) and then easily pulled out for students to work on when they enter my room!
Here’s what included:
- Both an editable and non-editable (or write-in version). Even better, have students write in their own goals!
- “Our Goals>>>” Header to title your board
- 3 sizes of labels to insert into label pockets:
- Options for 3, 4, or 5 goals. For students who have more goals, I either combine similar goals on one page or just print out two 5 goal options
- A self-evaluation and progress monitoring for students to keep in the back of their label to keep them on track
*The goals are hidden behind the cover but if confidentially is something that is a concern, you could assign a number to each student and write the number, instead of the name on the cover.
What a fun AND functional way to decorate your room for the upcoming school year! You can grab it this week on sale for only $3.50! Let me know if this is something you’d like to have in your room for next year!